ES - Weatherford group -- demo??

Bill Derby woodboats at iname.com
Wed Jun 16 13:16:04 PDT 1999

Ideally, Elfsea and it's Cantons would support a Demo out towards Weatherford.
I still say "Starting a new group" is still too soon.  Yes, I agree, more
westerly Ansteorran groups would be nice, but I really do think a "one
step/substep" at a time approach is more the way to go.

Too many groups have not made it jumping right in and starting out.

Maybe I am overly cautious, but I think in situations as this, you can't be too
cautious - just flow with SCA time, add water and stir - we'll see what bakes
up.

William