ES - Weatherford group -- demo??

Bill Derby woodboats at iname.com
Wed Jun 16 14:19:30 PDT 1999

Seeing who is already in the area, perhaps getting together somewhere a time or two,
seeing how the dynamics of different personalities, experiences and goals work out -
essentially seeing if would a stable base course to start with and one that will grow.

We have to see what we have to start with before we try to add to it or cause it to
grow.

William