ES - Weatherford group -- demo??

Jane Sitton-Logan/James D. Logan jesl at netzero.net
Wed Jun 16 13:51:50 PDT 1999

Madelina here, yet again!

I think I am being misunderstood.  I haven't meant to imply that I think someone
ought to rush out and immediately try to start a new canton or shire in
Weatherford.  I think that sometime within the next 6 months or so, anyone with
an interest in starting a new group ought to organize a demo for the area.  The
purpose of the demo would be to see if there is enough interest, if the people
who live out that way can get along, if there are even enough paid members to
support a group who have the time to be officers, etc.

Maybe after having a demo, passing out flyers or info cards, the westerly people
could have an informal revel or fighter practice or something of that sort.  I
would say that from the time they start doing all those things, probably a year
would pass before it would actually be feasible to file any sort of papers to be
an incipient canton or incipient shire.

But then I live south of 1-20 in Fort Worth, almost down to Burleson.  I would
help such a group as much as possible, but Weatherford is a bit of a drive for
me as well.

Amicalement,
Madelina

DonnelShaw at AOL.com wrote:

You can function as a group unofficially for a while to see if it will crawl and
then try and fly?!