ES - Weatherford group

Todd Marsh llywelyn at home.com
Wed Jun 16 12:44:39 PDT 1999

How about a revel?  All it takes is a site and a date, then say "Y'all come
over, and bring food".  Is there a city park that would be good for a
fighter practice/pot luck?

The official baronial policy on new groups/guilds/activities is:
- We will be glad to help you get started.  That includes people to help,
time in baronial courts, space in the newsletter, and often seed money for
events.
- The barony supports our cantons.  Let us know what is going on, and we'll
be there.
- We'd like it if all the groups supported the barony, too.
- The SCA studies "pre-17th century Europe".  That means there are a lot of
things you can do and still be a part of the SCA, but a few things you
can't.

In general, the barony is big enough for everyone to play the way they want
to. If you have any questions, ask me.

Llywelyn
Lord Elfsea