ES - Weatherford group?

Amy & Bill Morris awmorris at flash.net
Wed Jun 16 16:55:23 PDT 1999

I do not live in your area, but I would certainly be willing to support
your events.

By the way, during 19 years in the SCA I have seen very few local groups
turned down.  I can only remember four that met all of the requirements
and were turned down.  One was a politically motivated attempt to split
a group.  One would have left its parent group too small (and that was
approved after another year).  the other two cases resulted in the
removal of the kingdom seneschal, and the eventual approval of the new
groups.  three possibilities: 1> misunderstanding, most likely, 2> the
seneschal was bluffing 3> the seneschal in question lacked both
intelligence and loyalty to SCA traditions.  Also if you behave like a
local group, the kingdom will eventually come to you and help you with
the paperwork.  I have seen that at least three times.