ES - Banners and hall decoration--ATYC

Krzysztof Kopernik kopernik at Ansteorra.ORG
Mon Jun 21 12:39:41 PDT 1999

We will be bringing a 8' step ladder and a 16' wall ladder.  Let us know if you
do not need either of these or one of these since we could use the extra space
in the bed of the truck.
Krzysztof

At 02:07 PM 6/21/99 -0400, you wrote:
>Greetings Elfsea!
>
>Just a reminder that ATYC is just around the corner! If you have banners for
>me and cannot get to the site before 3 PM July the 8th, please contact me
>about making arrangements to get your banners, immediately if not sooner!
>Also, I still need help with the decorating; I cannot do ladders.
>Please pass this message on to those not email enabled!
>HL Mara of Rede

In Service,

Krzysztof Kopernik
Virtual Scribe, Kingdom of Ansteorra