ES - Sunday Tournament

Vicki Marsh Vicki_Marsh at administaff.com
Fri Jun 25 12:36:33 PDT 1999

I believe Corbin has a previous commitment and won't be able to stay late.
However, we will still be having fighter practice at the usual time,
although it may be a bit shorter due to the early tournament.   I look
forward to seeing you there.

I actually asked Corbin to change the time to the afternoon, as many of our
populace attend religious functions on Sunday mornings with their families.
Or, just spend special time with their families.  This is something that I
feel we need to support and not conflict with.

Xene