ES - Tournament

david young dayoung at flash.net
Sat Jun 26 06:59:59 PDT 1999

I have gotten armor from The Armour Store more than once, and so have friends.
I don't know what kind of gauntlets you are looking for, but they have them at
good prices, elbows and knees as well.  Their delivery was always prompt, they
usually have this stuff in stock.  Their URL is WWW.ARMOURSTORE.COM, or call
800-205-7648 to get a catalog.  They also have ads in the Blackstar from time to
time, so be sure to tell them we see their ad - I don't know how much they pay
for the ad, but I'm sure it helps the kingdom a bit!

David Cade