ES - Combat Archery Range

Bob Dewart gilli at seacove.net
Sat Jun 26 17:52:56 PDT 1999

Greetings and Hi there,

Well, thank you for the kind words.  But please don't speak too loudly about
me.  I'm actually a slug here.  This is a range I should have gotten to you
all a while back.  I don't remember which one it was, but Middleford won the
IntraKingdom Combat Archery Competition I ran (actually, they won them all,
pity).  Since they already had a combat range, which was the prize, they
decide to give it to you all.  I really should be asking for forgiveness in
my lateness.  Anyway, there will be a total of four combat ranges ready for
pick up at ATYC, I just haven't told the other groups yet.

BTW, being your friend is a pleasure.  Life is always good where you are.

Again thank you,

Gilli