ES - Bummed Birthday

Valentyn valentyn at gte.net
Sun Jun 27 10:53:01 PDT 1999

I'm going to be away the weekend of the 4th of July, but if the tournament
could be done on 6/30, 7/7, or 7/11, I'll supply one of the prizes.  (Hint
hint...bribe bribe)

Since His Excellency is also a versatile man of both the rapier and
chivalric fields, it'd be really cool to run the tourneys so that a person
can compete in both...I don't know if time will allow for that, however,
particularly if we did it on a Wednesday night.

Valentyn