ES - (no subject)

Valentyn valentyn at gte.net
Sun Jun 27 22:03:55 PDT 1999

As far as the bakery goes, I'd dig up the Canton phone book or see if
there's a Canton Chamber of Commerce to call.  My guess is that you'll have
to find a bakery at the local supermarket.

Of course, this was a good place to ask about scheduling the hall as well,
since Sir Galen is running the event.  :)

Valentyn

At 07:33 PM 6/27/99 EDT, you wrote:

>	Good day all, I got a question maybe that somebody can help me with.
>M'lady has her b-day her 28 th on July 12. Being we are going to be at
ATYC i