ES - (no subject)

Pookie Pookie2 at airmail.net
Mon Jun 28 05:26:44 PDT 1999

<SNIP>
=, if
> there is a bakery of sorts near the event site, and if there is a place to
> get  stramers and the like.
> Any and all help any one can give me would be grealy  appreacited
<SNIP>

> Sincenrly,  Ailgenon mac Aeda meic Canann

Off Highway 19 not to far from the site is a Super Wal-Mart. It has both a
grocery store and the regular compliment of Wal-Mart items. You should be
able to obtain all things needed for a b-day party there. The have a bakery,
though I dont know if you need to order the cake early or if you can drop in
and buy one. Of course the Wal-Mart portion of the store will have party
favors, streamers etc.

Hope that helps.

Lady MagD'Leigha Mac an Ghabhann