ES - Trigger

Valentyn valentyn at gte.net
Tue Jun 29 11:43:24 PDT 1999

At 01:12 PM 6/29/99 -0500, you wrote:
>The Hancocks on 157 (in hurst eules or bedford, across the freewafrom
>burlington coat factory)
>is going out of business while there I noticed their trigger was 50 % off
>bringing it down to about 2.50 a yard.  I noticed red, black and navy blue.
>I think this is a good price on trigger for those interested in light
>fighting.
>
>Never ask me for directions.
>Cassandra

Here are some directions, for anyone interested.  Carolina and I made a
raid over there the other day; despite going out of business for the past
month now, they still have some decent stuff.

>From Arlington: Come north on 157 (Collins) until it turns into Industrial.
 There will be a Home Depot on your right and Airport Freeway directly in
front of you.  Continue north, the Hancock's is in the strip mall on your
left.

OR...come north on 360, go west on Airport Freeway, and exit Industrial
Drive north.  Hancock's is in the strip mall on your left.

OR...come north on 820, go east on Airport Freeway, and exit Industrial
Drive north.  Hancocks's, in strip mall, on left.

If you're coming from Fort Worth, take 121 or 820 to Airport Freeway, head
east.  Exit Industrial Drive in Euless, north, strip mall, left.

While in beautiful, sunny Euless, be sure to visit Casa del Valentyn.

And on a totally unrelated topic, I'll buy an "Ansteorran for Beer" for any
one who finds the classic rock one hit wonder hidden in the above message.

Valentyn
(It's a slow Tuesday...)