ES - Information on the danelaw?

Matthew Saroff saroff at poseidon.vs.lmco.com
Wed Jun 30 11:26:14 PDT 1999

On Jun 30, 12:31pm, Duke, Wes wrote:
> Subject: RE: ES - Information on the danelaw?
>
> The information that Cailen stated is in fact the law. I have copies of
> the statutes in question,  While as long as be are careful and
> responsible, in most cases we will not have a problem, but it is up to
> the discression of  the officer as to whether to arrest someone or not.

Hi,
	I can't speak to TX law, but a common misconception in Mass law was
that if the blade was not sharpened, it was ok.  This is not true, the relative
sharpness of a blade does not effect (or is it affect, could an english major
help me?) it's classification.
--
--Sfi Mordehai ben Yosef Yitzhak, Aka Matthew G. Saroff

This is not the Dream.  This is what I do on weekends to have some fun.

The Dream involves 4 sets of identical twins, 2 gallons of Cool
Whip, 5 quarts of chocolate syrup, 2-1/4 pounds of strawberries,
satin sheets, a magnum of champagne, a trapeze, and a python.
Check http://www.pobox.com/~msaroff, including The Bad Hair Web Page
Quis custodiet ipsos custodes