ES - Clan Firefall

david young dayoung at flash.net
Sun Jun 27 21:15:45 PDT 1999

Good Gentles,

Lady Nicolette DeLoria, at her request, has been released from oaths
binding her to Firefall.  Let all know that I have released her without
prejudice, and that she is welcome to visit with Firefall at any and all
future events.

Since this occured, I have had word of various disturbing rumors
concerning this from both Nicolette and other people.  I know of no
basis for these rumors, nor does Nicolette.  Anyone with any true
concern is invited to meet with me and Nicolette to discuss and resolve
any confusion.

I came to the SCA looking for Galahad and Ivanhoe, and am pleased to say
I see signs of them often.  I have no use for those who would play at
Machiavelli or Borgia, and I pity them - they missed the point.  Let any
who delight in spreading gossip or slander about Nicolette or Firefall
consider their own honor and chivalry, which are sorely lacking.  We
will not allow them to demean our good name without challenge.

This a grand game we are playing, and a great dream we dream.  Let us
all remember to play it with the kindness, courtesy, and decency it
deserves.

For Clan Firefall,
David Cade
"Honneur me lie"