ES - Gulf Wars Pity Party and Fighting Practice

Amy & Bill Morris awmorris at flash.net
Wed Mar 10 19:54:36 PST 1999

Greetings to all those NOT at Gulf Wars,
   There will be people at Randol Mill Park on the Sunday Afternoon of
14 March.  Enough to do a little heavy weapons fighting, and maybe a
little light.  Certainly enough to gossip about those absent in
Meridies.
   Since those who have been concentrating on getting ready for war are
all gone this will be a good opportunity for a stress-free afternoon.
This should be a good time for new fighters to get some basic sword and
shield.  I can't speak personally for the light fighters, but if they
bring extra gear I for one will happily let them poke holes in me.

				Mableth