ES - Birth Announcement - Update

Susan Carol Tribble susant at jove.acs.unt.edu
Wed Mar 10 14:02:37 PST 1999

To everyone in Elfsea:

Just FYI - Little Daniel and I came home from the hospital yesterday
(Tuesday).  Daniel had jaundice and lost 10% of is birthweight the first 2
days he was born.  Becauase he was 4 weeks early, it took 2 days just to
get him to learn to open his mouth when he wants to eat... We are now on
5th day of 2 hour feedings.  But, it has been worth it.  Daniel put all of
his weight back on and his jaundice level went down.

David de Rock and I are very happy to be able to bring a new member into
this wonderful Barony.  Of course, with his Auntie Ceinwen, he has a tough
act to follow...

Life IS good in Elfsea,

Lady Lavina