ES - Have I made a big blunder?

Paul Mitchell Paul_Mitchell at Filemaker.com
Thu Mar 18 07:26:14 PST 1999

"Born on the List Field" was written by Master Ivar Battleskald,
an Ansteorran Master of Arms now resident in Calontir.  As
Timothy mentioned, it was Master Ivar's desire that people
perform this song from memory, never from a written lyric
sheet or score.  It is quite acceptable to write down the
words in order to learn the song.

I will endeavor to contact Master Ivar, whom I know but have
not seen in years, and verify my understanding and that it's
OK -- as I believe -- for this performance of the song to
be on your website.

Feel free to forward this note to your corresponsdent.

- Galen of Bristol
former Premier Bard of Ansteorra,
formerly Bard of Elfsea and of Dragonsfire Tor