ES - [Fwd: Please come]

Sharon P. vivaine at home.com
Sun Mar 21 10:26:24 PST 1999

Dargonsfire Tor was my first event.  You can bet we'll be there!

vivaine

P.S  May 14th is Hengist' birthday, but shhh don't let him know i told you!

Crandall... will you help me pass this along?... and please come...
Dragonsfire Tor's Guardian of the Tor VIII
May 14-16th in Glenrose Tx (same site as last year) we will be seeking
Champions for Heavy, Archery, Light and Bardic... Details and map will be in
May Blackstar, or by contacting Lauretta d'Avenporte at 254-968-4424 or
Krikit_krikit at rocketmail.com