ES - Guardian of the Tor

Sue Dittrich dittrich at flash.net
Mon Mar 22 18:08:29 PST 1999

> Is _is_ a fun event, not to be missed, with some of the finest
> regalia of any local champions going to the winners of each
> contest.
>
> And I've been looking forward for a year to going back to
> that lovely site.

I can heartily agree.  To all my fellow rapier fighters--it's GREAT to wear
the regalia!  The Tor hosts wonderful events, and are wonderful to their
champions.  I can say with great pride that I am a former Rapier Guardian
of Dragonsfire Tor. And for those of you who missed last year's event, you
need to go just to experience the lovely site down by the Brazos River!!

In Service,

Lady Genevieve de la Gamba
First Woman Rapier Guardian of Dragonsfire Tor