ES - Looking for some music

Jennifer Kubenka emher at flash.net
Thu Mar 25 10:55:45 PST 1999

Good day all...

I am looking for the tune and chords, written down, for two songs.  They
are "Korelia's Song" off of a Ceili's Muse CD, and then a song called
variously "The Green Fields of France" or "Arthur MacBride".  I can get
words off the web with little effort, but I am really in search of the tune
and chords.

If anyone can help me with this, please email me privately in order to not
clutter up the Elfsea list any more than absolutely necessary.  My
apologies to those to whom this message might be a bother.

Emher ni Maille/Jennifer D. Kubenka
emher at flash.net