ES - Drake, Drake...the shoeless knight

CraigCC at AOL.com CraigCC at AOL.com
Mon Mar 8 06:46:14 PST 1999

Hi all!!

First, I would like to thnk those Elfsea denizens that came down to Lyonesse
to support me.  It meant a lot to myself and my lady.  In addition, I need a
bit of rather unusual assistance.

It seems I have forgotten my fighting boots in my lady's vehicle.  Well, said
vehicle is currently in Bonwicke.  While I will be able to reclaim them
thursday, that leaves me without boots for wednesday.  Normally I wouldn't
care, but since I am kings champion, I cringe at the image that portrays.  So
if one of ya'll isn't going to war and has a pair of size 10ish boots hanging
around, I would be eternally grateful for the loan.  If not, well, one reaps
what one sows.  Thanks again!!!

Feeling a lot like Hengist right now,

Sir Alaric (Drake)