ES - Hear some of Sir Drake's Knighting Ceremony

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Mon Mar 8 16:03:48 PST 1999

Greetings Good Gentles of Elfsea!

Photos from Lyonnesse are not yet online as my lady and I prepare for war. However, I do have a page for Lyonnesse up which has links to HEAR some of the knighting ceremony of Sir Alaric Drake. The audio is in RealAudio format. If you do not have Realplayer software, there is a link on the page where you can go to get it for free. The Lyonnesse page is at:

http://www.generich.com/elfsea/page18.htm

This is my first attempt at delivering RealAudio to a larger audience, so please give me feedback as to the quality. My bandwidth is limited to 128K so you may experience some interruptions if several people use it all at once. I was hoping for RealVIDEO, but there was not enough light in court to get any descent video. However, we should have some good video from Gulf War during the daytime.

To those traveling to Gulf War, arrive safely and I'll see you there. To those not traveling, keep the barony and kingdom safe and I'll try to bring back some moments of the war! To all, have a wonderful week and as a side note: "Always remember where you left your lady" (If you don't know what that refers to, ask someone who went to Lyonnesse)

In service, (first to Ameline, then...if I'm allowed.....to Ansteorra & Elfsea)
Armand Dragonetti