ES - Lyonnesse and Gulf War Photos

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Mon Mar 15 12:26:14 PST 1999

Greetings Elfsea!

I sincerely hope that all who traveled to Gulf War VIII have returned safely and without incident. I must say that I had so much fun that I forgot to take a single photo. (I was planning to take some along with video on the final days, but was thwarted by the rain.) However, my dear ladywife Ameline did manage a precious few photos of the 2nd castle battle held on Thursday. I know that several members of the populace did manage to get some good images that I will put online as they become available. In the meantime, my lady's photos can be seen at:

http://www.generich.com/elfsea/page19.htm

I also have a few photos from the hill battle at Lyonnesse now online at:

http://www.generich.com/elfsea/page18.htm

And don't forget to listen to some excerpts of Sir Drake's Knighting Ceremony on the Lyonnesse page.

In service to Ansteorra & Elfsea,
Dragonetti

By the way, fighter practice at Armand's warehouse is still on for this Wednesday (3/17) 6pm - 10pm. Directions can be found at http://www.generich.com/elfsea/warehous.htm