ES - Have I made a big blunder?

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Thu Mar 18 05:58:08 PST 1999

Hello once more,

I just got a message from an individual that took offense at "Born on the List Field" being recorded and online on my photo page. According to the respondent, "Born on the List Field" is not to be written down or recorded. Can someone please confirm this and advise me as to whether I've committed a transgression? Should the link be removed? The person making the complaint mentions a gentle named Gerald, a previous bard of Stargate, as being quite adamant about this. I do not wish to quote the message I received, as it was a private post and I don't want to be the cause of a long counter-productive discussion or cause that person unnecessary grief. But I do wish to defer to those of you who might know better than I. I despise censorship, especially of my own site and investment, but at the same time I don't want to go against traditions or rub people the wrong way needlessly. Thanks for your help.

Armand Dragonetti