ES - First sighting

Michael Russell hengist at home.com
Thu Mar 18 09:33:37 PST 1999

Wolf, I can one up you on the first sighting of Sir Axel.

   The first time I saw the "Hobo Knight" he was facing my greatest mentor
and my worst emersary. The good knight had but a great sword and his
opponent stood facing him with an axe and sword. Now up to this point the
man I had admired the most in the S.C.A. was the best two stick fighter I
had yet to meet. This man was awesome. He also just accuired a brand new
Enman helm all decked out in brass and what. I loved that helm. Well Sir
Axel and this man went to town on each other and then walked off the field
together. Well I went to talk to my friend, as he was putting down his
sticks, he mentioned his head hurt. Ya, I could see that. He showed me his
new helm again and Sir Axel had planted matching creases on each side of the
dome. Needless to Say this is a knight I learned to avoid when he has a
great sword or glauve on the field.

Hengist