ES - Call to all Artisans

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 18 10:30:38 PST 1999

Unto all Artisans of Elfsea do I, Allessandre Desiderio send you
greetings!

As you know our Elfsea Springfaire is coming soon.  As a sponsor for one
of the Tournaments I would like to see Elfsea remembered for their
generosity and largesse.  One of the ways is to send home the winners of
our tournaments with as much booty as they can carry.  And so I come to
you...

I know that I am requesting help with little time intervening, but also
I know that some of you have projects in progress and some that are even
completed.  I ask you to be generous and assist me in helping to
increase Elfsea's fame and reputation for being a great Barony, by
donating prizes to the Consort's Ransom Tournament.

I will attend every Sunday Fighter Practice and Business Meeting/Moot
until the event, I will also be at the "make your own dress form"
workshop on April 3rd.  You may also stop by my house or call and I will
come personally to pick up any items you wish to donate.

I am not proud, I will accept anything offered (within reason).  Please
help make this tournament a success.  Donate!

Yours,

Allessandre Desiderio