ES - Twelve Black Stars

Sue Dittrich dittrich at flash.net
Wed Mar 3 18:28:41 PST 1999

VIVAT!

I wish I could go to war...I'll be thinking of everyone!  Darius, you
helped me to have a wonderful picture of our proud warriors as they travel
to slaughter our foes.
Where the Arthurian Company treads, may the ground tremble.  May they
defeat their foes with honor, and die trying to save our realm and our
comrades.  May they scare the Trimarians with their battle rage and may
their missles leash havoc among the hoards.  But most of all, may they have
fun, defend our King and Queen, and survive to tell a tale to one who could
not be there.

In service,
Lady Genevieve de la Gamba