ES - Spring Faire postings

Sue Dittrich dittrich at flash.net
Fri Mar 12 13:25:35 PST 1999

----------
> From: Estella Flather <elfsea at flash.net>
> To: Elfsea at Ansteorra.ORG
> Subject: ES - Spring Faire postings
> Date: Tuesday, March 09, 1999 10:49 AM
>
> Greetings from Mistress Stella
> Elfsea's Seneschal-
>
> Please, when making reservations for feast or volunteering to help for
> Spring Faire reply privately to the person in charge. It ties up
> everybody's mail unnecessarily to post these messages to the list.
>
> Thanks!

Thank you, Stella!  This is the feastocrat speaking.  For feast
reservations, please send email to my co-feastocrat, Lady Francesca Vespuci
at francescavespuci at hotmail.com or call her at 817-654-3690.  She has been
nice enough to be in charge of reservations.  You can email any special
requests, allergies, or needs to me.  Thanks!

In Service,
Lady Genevieve de la Gamba