ES - Hear some of Sir Drake's Knighting Ceremony

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Wed Mar 17 07:12:45 PST 1999

Xene,
I am so pleased that you enjoyed this and that it is working ok. I have not cross-posted this to any other lists but welcome others to please do so. The one cross-post I did make referred to the Coronation photos and the hits to that page occurred at 3 to 5 times the rate of the other pages. If that activity is seen with streaming audio, there may indeed be some choppy or delayed responses, but I am very interested to see the limits of the system here and welcome the traffic and feedback. Thank you again, and if photos of your Laureling ceremony or vigil turn up, please let me know.

In your service,
Armand