ES - It's been Great

Paul Mitchell Paul_Mitchell at Filemaker.com
Wed Mar 17 07:17:51 PST 1999

Wayne  & Jeaqnmire Remes recently said:

>Well this is just about it.....As many of you know, Jeanmaire and Diane are
>already in North Carolina, and I will be leaving for North Carolina Friday
>afternoon after work.

<snip>

Well, Axel, I know I'm not the only one who feels this way, nor the
only one who'll say so, but I'm gonna miss you.  As a senior knight
to me, I have looked to you for an example and never been disappointed;
I have profited well from what I've learned from you, both on the
field and off.

You and Jeanmaire have been good friends and grand hosts, and
you certainly have been part of what has made life so good here.

I hope we'll see you at wars from time to time, and don't ever
hesitate to write.  If there's anything I can do to help with
the squires you're leaving behind, or any other way I may be
of service, you have only to ask.

Travel well,

- Galen