ES - Photo update

Armand Dragonetti dragonetti at generich.com
Fri Mar 19 12:23:15 PST 1999

To the good people of Elfsea,

I have added 5 more shots from Gulf War, courtesy of Lord Caelin, to that page. Which include some quite colorful shots from the procession and a Warrior Baroness.
(http://www.generich.com/elfsea/page19.htm) Thank you Lord Caelin!!!

I've also added one photo to the Gothic War page (http://www.generich.com/elfsea/page6.htm) of Sir Galen of Bristol modeling his new (at the time) helm that we've come to know and desire to dent. The picture is courtesy of HL Allesandre and is an outstanding, colorful closeup. Thank you Lady Allesandre!!!

Armand Dragonetti
Elfsea Historian