ES - Re: CR - Steppes Twelfth Night: Lost & Found

Mike C. Baker kihe at rocketmail.com
Wed Mar 24 08:10:20 PST 1999

UPDATED list follows. (My ticnet account is temporarily
unavailable...so responses to this address are encouraged
for the next week to ten days.)

I will be in attendance at the Red Tape event, health and mundane
employment permitting, and will have the remaining goods in my
vehicle.

===
Adios -- Amra / Pax ... Kihe / TTFN -- Mike
(al-Sayyid) Amr ibn Majid al-Bakri al-Amra  /
Kihe Blackeagle (the Dreamsinger Bard) /
Mike C. Baker: My opinions are my own -- no one else would want them!
Homepage: http://www.geocities.com/Area51/8661
Var.e-mail: kihe at rocketmail.com,KiheBard at aol.com,MikeCBaker at aol.com