ES -Middle eastern dancing

willow l taylor jonwillowpel at juno.com
Sun Mar 28 21:43:20 PST 1999

Hi everyone this is Willow de Wisp
We will be dancing on Wed evenings from now on. Dance class will start at
8:00 PM and we will start working out at 8:15 and go to 9:30. If you want
to learn a few steps, come to learn we will teach you. If you want to
teach a few steps , we will learn. We welcome everyone.
Hope to see you.

Also I will be hosting the Middle Eastern Dance and Drum contest and I
need some help.
I have the rugs and torches but I need some way to get them to the site.
I could use some help with the fuel for the torches. My husband is out of
work right now and money is a little tight. I also need a crew to set up
the area. I was planning to put up a big tent so the dancers and drummers
would have  a place during the day.

If you are willing to help
call 817-794-0320
ask for Willow