ES - defender culture

Terry Harper terryharper at hotmail.com
Fri May 21 13:35:42 PDT 1999

To address two issues;
> > If it ain't broke don't fix it.

Welllll, it's not broke yet, but it's shakin' a litte!

I personally LOVE Elfsea Defender.  It's great fun, but it's also GREAT
work.  It's getting harder and harder to find people to sponser the
different culture camps.  Tor and myself have either done or help to do the
Norse Camp for 4 years now and we've "stepped" down from it for a while.

Just ask Mara or Stella how it's been in the Celtic camp since they quit
doing it.  Or better yet, ask about how hard it was to get camps last year.
Jehanne and Pendaran did an excellent camp and came from Bryn Gwlad to do
it, but that is the exception.

I believe Xene put out a call earlier in the year asking the populace of the
Kingdom if anyone besides Elfseaers (sp?) would be interested in doing a
culture camp for future Defenders, and I don't know if she got any response.
  None that was public that I've seen.

So, in a nutshell, we're tired.  If we do something a little different,
maybe we'll all get enthusiatic again.

Second:

>BTW, please excuse my ignorance, but who is KK?
I believe this is Krystoph (sp?) our Ansteorra's Virtual Scribe and active
member of Clan Firefall.

Reginlief Ragnarsdottir
Barony of Elfsea
Kingdom of Ansteorra
(I'm no good at alphabet soup, so only available on request)