ES - defender culture

Karie Mitchell allessandre at hotmail.com
Fri May 21 14:35:21 PDT 1999

Hello, Allessandre again!

I think that Xene and Reinlief (sp?) are correct.  I
think if we don't change the venue of Defender we're
going to have a "catastrophe".  People will show up
saying "Where are the camps?" and we're not going to
have them.  Nothing, zilch, nada.

It's not as much fun anymore to make these huge camps.
There are only a handful of people to help out.  Or
friends and family have to choose between camps.  Some
of us are "multi-time-line" families [just ask Xene...:)].
It's hard to make that choice.

I think allowing people to do a little culture at the
side of the list field, or for some time in front of their Excellencies is a
lot easier and doesn't tax so much.

And relieving some of the pressure to _do_ a culture camp,
might make it more fun again.  And entice people to come
from outside the barony to do it again...

Yet another $.02 from Allessandre's head.

Pick her brain, it don't hurt!