ES - information to pass on

Cynthia Overton cboverton at hotmail.com
Mon May 3 20:40:03 PDT 1999

Greetings Elfsea!  I wanted to pass on some information.  I want to inform
people that Lady Nina Natasha has recently been put in the hospital.  They
believe that it may be pneumonia.   She will be in the hospital for a few
days.  The hospital that she is in is Methodist Medical Center in Dallas.
The address is 1441 N. Beckley   Dallas, TX 75203.  Her room number is 4167
and the phone number is 214-947-8181.  I went and visited her this evening
and she is doing better than she has been for the past few weeks but she
still has a way to go on the recovery road.  She asked that I inform the
Elfsea list and as so I am doing this now.  Feel free to give her a call,
visit, and all the rest that goes along with anyone being in a hospital.  I
just wanted to let you all know this.

Lady Nicolette de Loria
Clan Firefall