ES - Date: Wed, 05 May 1999 00:05:15 CDT

Carolyn Pennington mara_of_rede at hotmail.com
Tue May 4 22:05:49 PDT 1999

The following is a message sent to the good gentles who have been so kind as
to volunteer to work troll at Guardian of the Tor. As you can see, they are
unable to do this alone. In other words, I still need volunteers. Pray
remember that many hands make light work! If you can fill in gaps, it would
be greatly appreciated. Don't miss this event! It is always wonderful.

>This is the best schedule I have come up with so far for Dragonsfire Tor
>troll; I know it is not what everyone asked for, but everyone cannot work
>at 10pm Friday! <grin> If there are major difficulties please let me know
>privately at this edress. As you can see, I still need volunteers.....

Friday
5-7 pm Anne of Clan Firefall & HL Mara of Rede

7-9pm Ly. Francesca Vespuci & Brigid

9-11pm Lady Lavina and Lord David

11pm-1am Ly Aurelia & Lady Elysandra

Saturday
1-3am ?
3-5am ?
5-7am ?
7-9am Ly Francesca & Ly Elysandre
9-11am Ly Ceinwen & David
11-1pm HL Allesandre & ?
1-3pm ?

Please help fill in the gaps--recruit!>

I remain in Service
HL Mara of Rede

Lady Elysandra, Lady Aurelia, and Lady Lavina, please email me privately at
this edress.