ES - Star Wars Request

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Fri May 7 11:13:03 PDT 1999

Greetings unto all,

I feel I must extend an apology to everyone.  I feel like I am dropping the
ball on this the Star Wars Organization.  All I can do is offer excuses
(good ones mind you, but excusses none the less.)  I am not going to go into
details, just know that mundane life has once again stepped in the way.
Here is the request.

Is anyone with more time available willing and able to pick up from this
point and help or take over this project?  I have a list of people who are
interested and how many tickets.  Please respond as quickly as possible if
you help.

Lord Raimond