ES - Dragons Fire Tor Bardic

Lady Simone margiejr at sprintmail.com
Sun May 16 12:33:36 PDT 1999

HI  everyone.  some if the people who made the bardic work weekend and myself were able to make it to Dragonsfire Tor for The Bardic Circle and Competition. It was a wonderful Bardic. The finalists were Sir Galen, Robert Fitzmorgan and Darius. all did extremely well and were in Top form. The Winner of the Competition was Darius.

For those who did not know this is the first Bardic That Darius has won in 7 years. I am very proud of him. I owe much of my own Bardic to Darius. when I first moved into this kingdom and became interested in bardic it was Darius who spent many hours, days and months teaching and coaching me in the Bardic Arts. If fills my heart with Joy to see him now be a titled Bard.

Well Done Darius

Lady Simone