ES - OK tornado

Paul Mitchell Paul_Mitchell at Filemaker.com
Tue May 4 10:32:29 PDT 1999

I've been monitoring traffic on the Ansteorra list.

All post from the Northern Region, without exception, have
been from folks reporting either that they or someone
else are OK.  There are no reports of any SCA people
suffering harm or property damage.  Several posts have
asserted that everyone up there is OK.

I'll report any news.

- Galen