ES - Local Convention

Damon Huse alric at texas.net
Thu May 6 19:54:22 PDT 1999

Carolyn Pennington wrote:

> The anime convention is the same weekend as Highland Games. That's a tough
> one; anime or Brother? Anime or Brother? Brother or...no, it's not so tough
> after all!
> Brother rocks!
> Mara

How about we combine the two?  Instead of a caper toss we can have a
cabbit toss (1), just don't toss them too high otherwise they turn into
spaceships and that makes them kind of hard to catch, then for the
fighting demo we could get into some Gundam suits (2) but we will have
to make the list field a lot larger (by the way I claim the Dragon
Gundam) and to finish off the day we could get Dark Schnider (3) to show
up an do some magic tricks....scratch that, Schnider would take out over
half the kingdom.
What do you think???

	Alric (4)

For those of you who are anime illiterate references as follows

(1) see Tenchi Muyo, cabbits are half cat half rabbit and are fond of
carrots, note: Ryo-Ohki has been voted worlds most cutest spaceship.
(2) see Mobile Suit Gundam, don't know that much about the story
(3) see Bastard, just don't pick on his girlfriend
(4) has way to much time on his hands at work