ES - Culture Concept update

Sue Dittrich dittrich at flash.net
Mon May 24 15:33:01 PDT 1999

Hello everyone!

    I love all the wondeful talk of the culture camps.  Elfsea Defender was
my first event 3 years ago, and I have always loved the culture camps.  I
hope we have a good bunch of people who will join me in supporting those
who will have culture camps.  I do have a question about the following
snippage:

> 3. Two Prize baskets would be awarded, One to the best display of
> culture on embassy row, One to the best cullinarry display on Embassy
> row. These would be large baskets filled in the tradition of the
> defender chest.

What are the requirements for the cullinary display?  Courses?  Display?
Research needed?  Thanks!

In Service,

Lady Genevieve de la Gamba