ES - word fame

DonnelShaw at AOL.com DonnelShaw at AOL.com
Mon May 3 15:38:05 PDT 1999

In a message dated 4/27/99 2:56:10 PM EST, margiejr at sprintmail.com writes:

<<     Next my oldest Step Daughter, Heather Duke 20-years-old, will be
 > wed to David Lesley, 21-years-old (A marine), on Friday May 7th.  She
 > wants a REALLY small wedding, family mostly, and has only allowed me
 > to invite two people who are my friends.  I know you will be with us
 > in thought and spirit. >>
>From a Marine wife make sure she gets all the paper work straight. I.E.  ID,
Added to the medical insurance goes threw spouse school, and most importantly
legal power of attorney (so if they send him anyplace)

If she needs help let me know.
Donnel