ES - defender culture

Don and Monica dmmerlick at earthlink.net
Fri May 21 08:02:28 PDT 1999

Long have we dedicated defender to showcasing courage skill and Culture.
we are discusing changing the format of the the culture displays. the
new i dea is roughly this

some time durring the day or the eavining we will have a "town square"
Marked off and in this area may (hopefully ) people will come set up
smaller displays of food and decoration from a particular culture. the
judges will come through the area and after them the Town Square would
be opened up to the general populace to see what every one has done and
cooked. the judging would be first to make sure the judges got to taste
the foods. if we make court a bit earlier and do this in the eavining,
we could have a wounderfull social thing going on. so the I dia is
instead of a culture camp, _A Taste of Culture_

Please Comment do you like this do you hate this WHY???

Darius and Rosalia
Stewards of Elfsea Defender XXI