ES - Culture Concept update

Don and Monica dmmerlick at earthlink.net
Sat May 22 14:03:37 PDT 1999

hey every body i just thought I would give an update on the current
concept of the culture displays at defender.

1. an embassy row would be established and encouragement would go out to
bring in emissaries from a variety of cultures.

2. The embassies would be located in a Town square type area and the
display area's would be rouhgly big enough for a Pavilion and some yard
space to present their chosen culture.

3. Two Prize baskets would be awarded, One to the best display of
culture on embassy row, One to the best cullinarry display on Embassy
row. These would be large baskets filled in the tradition of the
defender chest.

4. space for Culture camps will be available to groups wanting to do
them, there would be no camp competition. Camps may of course set up an
emissary on Embassy row if they so desire. (and now a message from the
Macedonian Travel and Tourism Board)

5. Embassies can be set up without a culture camp suporting them.

ok flash update completed, we now return you to your regular e-mail
experiance!

Darius