ES - STAR WARS UPDATE

neil starkey raimonddemora at hotmail.com
Sun May 2 17:10:38 PDT 1999

I have only recieved a couple of responses to my previous posting.  I know
several people have been asking.  A couple of months ago, I asked if anyone
was interested, but I have lost that list.  I will not lose this one.
Please e-mail me privately raimonddemora at hotmail.com if you are interested
in me purchasing advanced tickets.  When you respond, please let me know how
many and what kind.

Adult $6.50
Student $4.50
Children $4.00
Seniors $4.00 (Currected from previous post)

Also I will need to know how you think the best way to get the money from
you.

There is another question that needs to be asked.

Do we want to go to a restaurant after to eat?  Yes? No?
If there is enough interest in this, and we can decide on a restaurant, I we
try to call them in advance and make reservations.  If memory sevres, we
went to Chilies on Collins and I-30.

Again respond privately about tickets.  Respond publicly about restaurants.
This way we can get a census.