ES - Local Convention

Sean Kelley Sean_Kelley at stercomm.com
Mon May 3 13:21:54 PDT 1999

Greetings,

I would like to take a few seconds of your time to ask if anyone would be
interested in working on the
security staff for Project Akon June 4 - 6.  "What is it?", you ask.  Project
Akon is the Oldest, largest Japanese animation convention in the United States.
It is basically much like a standard Sci-Fi convention but with lots of
partying and folks dressed up as some of their favorite anime characters.  I am
the Director of Security for
the convention and I would like to gather a few more staffers.  If anyone is
interested you can check out the
Convention information at the following site:

Project Akon site at:
www.a-kon.com
Or you can check out my Security  web page at:
Http://people.tamu.edu/~zilfrin/

For those who it might influence, there is going to be a 24 hour open free bar
in commeoration of the Cons 10th
birthday.  (Its a private fan sponsored party in the presidential suite) but you
 have to be sober on duty.

If you have any questions please feel free to email me.
Thanks for your time,

Sean "Bayne" Kelley