ES - SCA Friends for Ever

DonnelShaw at AOL.com DonnelShaw at AOL.com
Mon May 3 16:07:01 PDT 1999

I want to tell everyone a story.

A Real Story.

I have been playing since 82. I have made many friends. This week my father
died in Plano. I had to drive by myself in the middle of the night. My
friends for years in the SCA that I could get hold of were there for me. Not
my highschool friends not my professional friend my SCA FRIENDS/FAMILY.
Remember that the friends you make today in Elfsea will be there for you
tomorrow. Value each other, love each other. Life can change quickly and
permanently.

Thank you
Neil, Crandall, Marcus, Elaine, Chip