ES - Fw: Garb Embellishment Show & Talk

Vicki Marsh xaraxene at home.com
Mon May 24 19:21:18 PDT 1999

I got this off the SCA-Laurels list.  It is pretty incredible.
For all my Elizabethan costuming friends......

Xene

Greetings cousins.
I truly hope that someone can attend this workshop.  The website is truly splendid with color pictures of the garb she has made.  The girl has some amazing talent!
Tireachan